Inspiration Board: Jetsetter

With traveling comes the challenge of packing your stuff. I hate feeling like I forgot something, so I tend to over-pack. I've learned the hard way that bringing way too much stuff is never a good thing. The best choice is to bring a lot of versatile pieces that can take you from day to night - I especially love this striped dress which I think can be dressy or casual. Plus, it's easy to layer on a coat or a pair of tights (or both!) if it gets chilly.

Being away from home means your skin gets really confused and can break out or get super dry. Mom has been a loyal Clinique user ever since she was a teen and she passed on the good stuff to me. We both have sensitive skin and this brand is honestly the only thing that works for us! 

I am also obsessed with this suitcase that's got a punchy floral design. It will surely stand out from all the others on the baggage carousel! : )

Traveling is one of our goals for the summer. We're keeping positive and we're hoping to experience new things and see lots of new places!

Ted Baker London Opulent Bloom Hard Shell Suitcase, Passport Holder & Luggage Tag, Zoe Karssen Day Dream Sweatshirt, One Kings Lane Linen Scarf, Illesteva Leonard II Sunglasses, Clinique 3-Step Skincare, Warehouse Stripe Dress, Michael Kors Stainless Steel Watch, Warehouse Swing Coat, Caudalie Beauty Elixir, Chiara Ferragni Hot Dog & Soda Slip-Ons, American Eagle Outfitters Crop Jeans


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-53069073-1