Summer Picnic

The weather lately has been in between summer sun and cool winds - which I love! I think it's the perfect weather for a picnic, hence this inspiration board featuring pieces from ModCloth.com : )

ModCloth is an online retailer that specializes in unique vintage and retro-inspired clothing, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor. I love browsing through all of their cute pieces and finding outfit inspiration from their vast selection of fashionable designs!

Day to Daylight Hat, Work to Play Dress in Navy, Ain't We Haute Fun? Dress in Kaleidoscope, Outer Bank On It Sandal in White, Step Into Style Flat in Turquiose 

Summer always reminds me of  crisp colors. These two dresses are effortlessly cool and really easy to dress up or dress down, depending on the occasion. Pretty dresses have been closet staples of mine for as long as I can remember, and I've never outgrown my love for them. The two pieces I picked for me and my mom remind me why I totally adore dresses so much! 

I also chose these cute sandals and flats to go along with the outfits - simply because I think flats are the most comfortable, sensible kinds of shoes. They're really versatile when chosen properly! I stole my mom's nude ballet flats from her closet and I'm pretty sure I wear them 90 percent of the time we go out..oops?

I hope we'll be able to go on a picnic soon - complete with some adorable little floral arrangements that my mom is fond of assembling around the house, and lots of sweets. (We'll make sure to look the part.) 

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

ModCloth
International Shipping options available
Call: 1-888-495-9699 or contact via 
email or Live Chat 
Facebook page

1 comment:

 
UA-53069073-1