Window Shopping

I've been window shopping on the web over at my favorite online shops (with a stress on the "window shopping" part) ever since my post here. And I have been convincing myself that I actually need all these home decor, plates and new furniture in my life. I want them all! But the bank account is not willing. Lol.

Well, a girl can dream, right? Here are some of the pieces I've chosen. Please send me links to your favorite home decor shops so I can stalk them with you : )

Seek The Uniq offers exclusive, limited and highly covetable pieces from both local artisans and from suppliers around the globe.
I'd love to have these on our dining table:
Clockwise- Lilac Ceramic Rose Serving Tray, Blue Filigree Plate, Periwinkle Art Nouveau Catch All Tray, Fine Bone China Sugar & Cream Set.

Anthropologie is a multi-channel lifestyle brand that sells clothing, home furnishings, found objects, gifts and decor.
Our living room could sure use an update.  My favorites are the colorful stoneware vases:
Clockwise- Moresque Chairs in green, blue and raspberry, Spectrum Vases, Library Letters Vintage Hardback Books, Cartography Pillow.

Heima designs quirky furniture and furnishings for the home. They create custom made furniture aside from their original collection of tables, chairs and more!
I want to build a craft room / craft area in the house. The Ms. Librarian Chest of 16 drawers will hold all my washi tape, twine and rubber stamps. I want!:
Clockwise- Eden and Eve Side Tables, Garden Capsules, Molly Settee, Ms. Librarian Chest of Drawers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-53069073-1