Inspiration Board: Sweater Weather

This January has been a pretty chilly one. This gives me an excuse to bust out all my sweaters, scarves, and comfy clothes that aren't appropriate for the tropical weather we're used to. I made this inspiration board thinking of a relaxing weekend at home...too bad the week has only just begun!

Banjul Cashmere Cable Pullover, H&M Sweatpants, It by Alexa Chung, zeroUV Classic Vintage Era Glasses, Philosophy Purity Facial Cleansing Cloths, Ikea SMYCKA Artificial Flowers, Givenchy Pandora Mini Bag, Maybelline Baby Lips, Lomography Diana F+ With Flash

Mom and I were snacking on pastries and sipping rooibos tea yesterday, which both made us really happy and zen after a busy afternoon. I hope the cold lasts for a bit longer : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-53069073-1