Kitchen Stories- Vigan Longganisa Breakfast

By She Said

We woke up to the pungent aromas of garlic rice and spicy, tangy, longganisa (native pork sausages) on Sunday morning. All thanks to my sister who spoils us to no end with her cooking.

To be honest, I'd rather be sleeping than find myself in the kitchen preparing breakfast. I prefer to eat something simple to prepare like cereal, yogurt or fruits on most mornings, so this was a real treat!

 Vigan Longganisa

 Sliced tomatoes

Our Sunday breakfast!

My daughter and I didn't help in any way to prepare this breakfast but since this is a kitchen story, let me just say that we both washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen after. Haha!

For dessert, we had some double fudge chocolates from Bianca's Ninang Les and fresh cherries from Ninang Donna. Thank you!!! We're really spoiled rotten : )
 


It's only Monday today, and I already miss the weekend. Let's all have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so curious with that ghirardelli..thinking about the cookies you made, i want to give it as a giveaways for my daughter's 1st birthday

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-53069073-1