A Night of Songs, Laughter & Thanksgiving

By She Said

A big THANK YOU to all who supported the Association of St. John Ma. Vianney's fundraising event this Saturday! There were heavy rains and traffic, but the Sylvia Lina Theater in Alabang, Muntinlupa was filled all the way to the balcony area before the show started at 7:00pm with some guests coming in from as far as Quezon City to lend a helping hand for such a good cause. So grateful and blessed.

The ASJMV Foundation is made up of a group of dedicated ladies very close to my heart. My late mom was a part of this organization and my daughter and I were more than happy to help raise funds to support seminarian scholars.

My daughter, Bianca, third from left, was one of the special guests in 
Songs & Laughter with Mitch Valdes.

Mitch Valdes brought the house down with her music, humor and wit. She is such an amazing talent! She is having another show on August 30 & 31 at Teatrino in Greenhills, this time to benefit the Philippine Children's Hospital, Cancer Wing. I enjoyed the show so much, I want to watch again!  Don't miss this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-53069073-1