Happy Birthday, Bianca!

By She Said

June is one of the busiest months for me. Apart from the start of school, it's also my daughter's birth month and we always have a series of celebrations with family and friends. We've never been into big parties. Her first birthday was probably the biggest she's ever had in a big venue with a party host and all the works. 

As she got older we got into the habit of having small groups of friends over or eat out in a restaurant on the days leading up to her birthday. This is so much less stressful for me and I get to sit back and relax and enjoy the celebration.

We kicked off her birthday festivities with a quick out of town trip to nearby Tagaytay in the early part of June. My daughter's Ninang Leslie and family joined us for a lovely brunch at Breakfast at Antonio's.


Jaffa Orange Pancakes compliments of the chef. Thank you!!!

Happy Birthday to the awesomest 15 year old I know! I love you to the moon and back, a million times over

2 comments:

 
UA-53069073-1