endings & beginnings

by she said

Summer's coming to an end. NOOOOO. I'm not ready to go back to school!

I read a little, wrote a little, took lots of photos, learned how to play the ukulele, and hung out with some friends. But this summer greatly consisted of me and my mom sitting across from each other, eating. : )

Though I actually find school fun sometimes, I wish it wasn't so stressful and tiring. But I'm going to try to make the most of this year! It's the beginning of my last two years of high school, and it's scary and exciting at the same time.

I want to set a few goals for myself, and maybe by putting it on this blog, I'll be further inspired to finish them:

• be active in an organization or two

• find lots of new friends - and not only in my class

• get straight line of 9s for the three terms of this school year (meaning no grades lower than 90!)

• join the school play again

• stay optimistic about everything and not let anything get me down

If there's one thing my mom always says, it's that if you set your mind to something and you're positive, it will happen, it will. I hope to make this school year the most memorable one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-53069073-1