19/23 Hai Chix & Steaks

By She Said


I'm a big fan of Lori Baltazar's Dessert Comes First. When I read her post about Hai Chix & Steaks, looking at the food photos got me so hungry for steak, I knew I just had to include them in our summer list.


Having our lunch here today was a spur-of-the moment decision. My daughter's been exaggeratedly complaining that she hasn't been out since the dawn of civilization (teenagers!). She's been wrapped tightly around our internet connection all summer long, so I dared her to get ready in a hurry, or else. And as it turns out, this last minute plan was one lip-smacking adventure.

 Butter Garlic Shrimp

 Hainanese Chicken Rice Set

USDA Rib eye Steak- 330 grams of meaty goodness! Served with steak rice, corn & carrots.

Pinkerton Red Velvet Ice Cream

Service here is fast and friendly. Be sure to go hungry when you do visit because you'd surely want to lick your plates clean  and end your meal satisfied : )


                    One Summer, Twenty Three Restaurants


Hai Chix & Steaks
Metro Home Depot
Dona Julia Vargas Avenue
Pasig City

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-53069073-1