Hey, Hello, Hi!

Happy last day of August, friends!! : ) 

This August has been an adjustment period for me - I've been trying to get used to waking up at four in the morning so I can get to school on time. It has been a real struggle to stay alert enough for my seven-thirty AM classes, and to get around my college campus without getting horribly lost. Lots of things are continuing to change as I to learn to be independent in a huge new world where things are incredibly different. 

Time management has always been my number one issue. I've never been that girl who can juggle a million tasks at once, and be so focused that I can get everything done. I think it's because I don't like being forced into creating something. My work only comes out good when I'm happy to do that work. 

I've been finding it difficult to keep myself inspired, to keep finding something to write about or take photos of. During my long, five-month summer, I'll admit I was mostly at home or with friends, doing nothing particularly productive. I had a short stint doing some apprentice work in an advertising agency as I'm hoping to major in PR & Advertising. I gained lots of valuable insights during that time, but I was itching to do something more. I waited and waited for opportunities to come, but I didn't go looking for them. And I think that's why I've been in such a stagnant phase. 

So, in my resolve to shake off this uninspired and humdrum state I've been going through, I decided to challenge myself and sign up for a bunch of school organizations. They scare me, because being part of things means having more responsibilities, apart from the pressures of being a college freshie.  But I'm gonna do my best, guys. Wish me lots of luck this year! 

To mom - thanks for all the sacrifices you make for me. I don't know what I would do without you. Thanks for waking up even earlier than I do just to prepare my baon and help me get ready for the day, even if I know it's difficult. I love you! We're gonna achieve all our goals, I promise.

♡♡♡ Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-53069073-1