Inspiration Board: Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is coming up! I think this entire holiday is just a big excuse to eat lots of chocolate and sweets in the name of love, but I'm not complaining. : ) My mom is my valentine, and though we don't have any major plans for the holiday, I still think it'd be fun to dress for the occasion. I included tons of pink and red in this inspiration board, which are colors I don't own a lot of, but I love. Hopefully mom and I end up doing something fun together!

Zara Asymmetrical Skirt Jacquard Dress, Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm, Mango Polka-Dot Top, Chinti And Parker Intarsia Hearts Hugs and Kisses Sweater, Valentino A-Line Dress, Mykita Pink Sherbet Mafalda Sunglasses, Kate Spade New York Dear Valentine Heart Studs Earrings, Comme des Garçons x Converse Sneakers, Essie Nail Color in Bump Up The Pumps, Tiffany Charm Bracelet, Clinique Sculptionary Cheek Contouring Palette, Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Large Monday Bag in Cabaret Pink, Lush The Kiss Lip Gloss


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-53069073-1