Inspiration Board: College Girl

I had been so tense and nervous in the months leading up to college entrance test results, but now that I've finally received all of them, I realize I am heading off to college much sooner than I thought! I'm relieved that all the waiting is over, and excited and scared that I'm soon taking my first step into the big world.

I want to be more organized when I start school in September - admittedly, I'm not the neatest or tidiest girl in the world, and I'd like that to change. I'm going to try and start making to-do lists, using colorful sticky notes, arranging my papers and keeping track of everything I need to do.I'm also going to need to fill my closet with practical staples that I enjoy wearing, and let go of the clothes I don't really wear anymore. All through out high school I had to stick to wearing a uniform, so college dressing will be a welcome but major change.

 The Herschel Supply Co. Backpack, Ban.do Pencil Pouch, Mulberry Reversible Wool Jumper, H&M Bag, Mango Linen T-Shirt, Oasis Crepe Dress, 7 For All Mankind Skinny Jeans, H&M Organza Blouse, Klean Kanteen Water Bottle, Melissa Aranha 1979 Shoes in Pink Neon, Adidas Gazelle

I put together some of my favorite pieces in this inspiration board. It has just the right balance of comfy and cute, which I think is important for everyday dressing. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-53069073-1