Certificate Courses at PowerSkills

Whenever we eat out in new restaurants, I always take mental notes on how much I enjoyed the whole dining experience. Good food and good customer service are elements that go hand in hand and a big deciding factor on whether I would visit that particular restaurant again.

I have a couple of favorite places that I've come to love not just for their delicious food but for their consistently excellent customer service. I bring my family and friends to these restaurants, and over the years, I can say that I am loyal to these establishments because they put a premium on keeping their staff well trained and committed to quality, value, and service.

PowerSkills, Inc., is a training and development company that I've had the pleasure to work with for many years now. I have had the opportunity to attend as well as facilitate several of their customized seminars and workshops.

As a recognized international Management Training and Development firm and preferred partner of professionals in the Asia-Pacific region, PowerSkills continues to work with leading local organizations and corporations in Europe & the USA.

In their commitment to continually develop programs that provide a competitive advantage and be the best source of stategies, policies and inspiration, PowerSkills is now offering Certificate courses in Restaurant Management & Development. Their roster of clients include Starbucks, Jollibee, HEAT Edsa Shangri-La Hotel, Spiral at Sofitel Philippine Plaza, and Hen Lin, among others.


We are inviting all our friends in the restaurant, hotel and food business to explore the advantages of conducting customized training for your organization.

For more information and inquiries, you may contact PowerSkills, Inc. at:
Tel: 475.6334
Mobile: 0917.8579664
www.powerskillsinc.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-53069073-1