Keeping up with Kindness

Last year, mom and I went to a lot of schools to share little acts of kindness with kids. Unfortunately, I spent majority of my free time this summer studying for college entrance tests, and we had to put our project on the back burner.

We were so excited to be able to squeeze in a little session right before my break ended, with these sweet kids from our good friend Teacher Nikki's art class : )

The kids were super cooperative and nice, and they even gave us a performance of their own! Here they are jamming to The Eagles' "Hotel California" : P

This is me singing a few songs with my ukulele! (I hope to learn how to play the guitar soon...)

I love these little sessions we have, because they remind me of why we started our blog in the first place - to spread kindness, happiness, and love! <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-53069073-1