Fresh Fashion Picks at the Shang

If you've seen my inspiration boards, you can probably tell that I'm in love with fashion. I always refresh my Instagram feed for the latest updates from brands, designers, models, and magazine editors, because it's the easiest way to update myself on upcoming trends and pretty pieces. 

I love summertime because I don't need to wear my school uniform. I always make a big deal about my outfit even if we're not going anywhere fancy, which my mom could probably write a book about, because she is the (unfortunate) person I consult first when I can't decide between my light blue jeans and dark blue jeans. : )

So we were really, really excited when we were invited to Shangri-La Plaza's Summer Fashion Show last week, which featured the mall's top kids and youth brands! Here are a few pictures of the event.



I definitely got a lot of new outfit ideas for the summer. I'll be looking at my closet in a new way and mixing and matching new colors and patterns for sure! A model was even wearing the exact same skirt as me at one point. #HotOffTheRunway

I enjoyed the show a lot. It was a super cool experience, and a great way to cap off a busy but fun month of April. Hopefully mom and I get to reach all our goals this May!


Shangri-La Plaza Mall
EDSA corner Shaw Boulevard
Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-53069073-1