Inspiration Board: Holiday

by she said

Thanks to mom for putting up our Christmas tree and slowly making everything in the house look festive, I'm starting to get more and more into the holiday spirit! I can't wait to put my Christmas playlist on, go shopping for presents, and eat lots and lots of sweets : )

I made this inspiration board with cheery get-togethers with family and friends in mind. One of the best parts of Christmas is having a whole bunch of people you love in the same room with you!


 Me: Fornash Over-Sized Gold Twist Earrings, Mauro Grifoni Medium Fabric Bag, Eruca Mary Janes, Alice + Olivia Winnie Sequined Silk Top, Sheinside Pink Asymmetrical Shorts. 
Mom: J.Crew White Bubble Necklace and Lightweight Striped Terry Tee, Cynthia Rowley Bonded Legging, Isabel Marant Lara Ballet Flats, Julie Vos Milano Ring

I'm glad that mom and I can share clothes and shoes now since we're pretty much the same size. I can't wait to go on our annual Christmas date!

 

1 comment:

 
UA-53069073-1