Holiday Table Settings

By She Said

I love pretty table settings and I'm excited to dress up our table at home in time for all the festivities this Christmas.

Early attempts at table setting for my sister's birthday dinner. I love using fresh flowers, fruits and sprigs. It makes everything look fresh and inviting.

There's a wealth of inspiration available online and I always take note if I come across something I like. Here are some of my favorites.

 Christmas settings don't always have to be predominantly red. The splash of blue on the set up (left photo) makes it light and fresh. I'm loving those salt & pepper servers too!

Simple wreath place setting using whatever plants you have in your garden and some floral wire.

Pretty in pink holiday setting.

A well thought of table setting makes guests feel special, puts everyone in a festive mood, and makes the food taste better!

Hope you are all enjoying the holidays with your family and loved ones. Just 14 more days and it's Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-53069073-1