Inspiration Board: Prom!

by she said

I hear that Junior year is the most crucial year in high school. This is scary, because a lot is riding on my performance this year. But it's also pretty exciting because it's the year we get to experience Junior-Senior Prom! YAY!!!! (And no, mom, I don't have a date yet.)

I've been making some sets on Polyvore lately, and I noticed that all of them include the color grey. This is one that's prom-inspired.

J.Crew Gem Collage Necklace, Zara Cotton Tank Top, Topshop Organza Skirt, Whistles Barbara Ballet Flats, Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette, Marc by Marc Jacobs Sloane Black Dial Quartz Watch

I recently got Rookie Yearbook Two, and when I saw this dress, I was so in love. I created this inspiration board based around that dress. If you have any suggestions on dresses for prom, please let me know - and I'll be putting up the next boards soon, so watch out for that : )

On another note, school was suspended today because of the super typhoon Yolanda. Let's all continue praying for our country. I hope that you all stay safe and dry this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-53069073-1