Inspiration Board: Getaway

by she said

We don't go to the beach often, which is quite ironic because my mom grew up right next to the sea. She often reminisces how she would wear her bathing suit under her school uniform so all she had to do was take it off and jump right into the warm blue waters as soon as she got home. I heard stories from my classmates and teachers who were able to enjoy the sun, sand and surf over the term break, and it occurred to me that I'd like to have my very own beach getaway (hopefully soon!). 

Here's an inspiration board I made that includes visuals of how I imagine to spend a day on the beach- sunglasses for enjoying the sunshine, an Instax for taking polaroid photos, and a mixtape of my favorite songs, among other stuff. : )



 American Apparel Sunglasses, Tibi Color Block Silk Cami, Calypso St. Barth Paisley Printed Short, Samudra Tulum Wave Pouch, Burt's Bee's Peppermint Lip Balm, Zara Metallic Block Wedge, Miss Selfridge Gold Digi Watch, Mauro Grifoni Fabric Bag, Monki Frida Sweatshirt, Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
UA-53069073-1