little shop of horrors


I've been really, really busy for the last quarter of 2012 with rehearsals for the school play Little Shop of Horrors! (I don't know if you'd peg me as a theater girl had you met me in person. I just am.) In case you don't know what it's about, it mostly involves a florist's assistant and a strange and interesting plant. It's such a fun show and I get to play ONE OF THE BEST ROLES EVER which is Chiffon, one of the street urchins, who is sassy and confident and loud and amazing. I hope I do it justice.

If you live anywhere in the Alabang area, I'd love it if you'd come watch! Open shows are this Friday night, January 18, and Saturday night, January 19- both at 8pm to 10pm. Tickets are 450 pesos, available at the front of house. :)


10 comments:

  1. looking forward to the show on saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I would love to watch the play. I am from Zobel too and my sister showed your blog to me. The play seems very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the show open to the public?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Mark! hope you enjoy the show :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello .... Will be thinking of you with warm thoughts all the way from Sweden. Enjoy! Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anonymous! Thank you!!! We miss you sooo muuch! Hugs to l & l :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got home from watching Little Shop of Horrors. What an amazing cast! Enjoyed every bit of it. Congratulations! So, so proud of you. Can't wait for your next production. I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi She Said/mama!! thank you :) I love you tooooo

    ReplyDelete

 
UA-53069073-1